These turkey burgers are juicy, and packed with flavor. They are great swap for the standard beef burger. Turkey breast is lean, low in fat, and full of protein.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey Breast
- 2- 4oz Cans Diced Green Chillies
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tbs Celtic Sea Salt
How to Prepare:
- Mix all ingredients together, and create burger patties
- Throw burger on grill and cook for about 20 minutes or so
- You can also sautée patties in skillet for 5-7 minutes each side
- We like to serve these on a toasted Whole Wheat Arnold Sandwich Thin!!
- Top with avocado, and all the yummy fixins you like!!