The mustard dill dressing is our go to, and we literally will put it on everything from Chicken, Fish, Veggies, and Pasta- it adds tons of flavor without a lot of added calories!!
What You’ll Need:
- Head of Cauliflower, outer leaves removed- cut into small bit sized florets
- 2 14 oz can chickpeas- drained
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 Tbs Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 Tbs seeded mustard
- Celtic salt and pepper to taste
How To Prepare Sauce:
Place mustard, seeded mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, dill, and pinch of salt and pepper to taste into a blender and mix together- if not using a blender you can also whisk ingredients together in a bowl, just make sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
How To Prepare Meal:
- Toss cauliflower florets & chickpeas in a large roasting pan with 2 Tbs olive oil and salt and pepper
- Roast at 400 Degrees until cauliflower is soft and brown- approximately 45 minutes
- While cauliflower and chickpeas are still warm, toss them in the mustard dill dressing